Obtaining Technical Support
At the present time, Help for DameWare Development software products is contained within the software itself (Press F1), or in our knowledgebase at
http://www.dameware.com/support. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for in the program's internal Help or the online documentation, then please feel free to send an email to our Technical Support staff.
All Technical Support inquiries for DameWare Development software is handled via email. Our support staff is available M-F 9am-5pm CST at
email@example.com. Please include
as much detail as possible about your issue so we can properly answer your
question, and we will be happy to get back with you as soon as possible.
Please include the following information when contacting our Technical Support staff:
- Which product you are using to connect to the remote machine (DNTU, DMRC, DEXP).
- The exact version of the software on your local machine (Help / About......).
- The Operating System and Service Pack level on both the local & remote machines.
- A detailed description of the task you are trying to perform within the software.
- A detailed description of any error messages you are receiving. Possibly even include some screen shots.
- For licensing/registration/activation issues, please include a copy of your registration information, as well as any relevant screen shots.
- For connectivity issues, please include a brief description of your network environment, especially in relation to the local and remote machines (i.e. same subnet, across the LAN/WAN/Internet, VPN, firewalls, etc...).
Also, at the present time, our Technical Support staff does not have the resources to offer Training on how to use the products. Technical Support is limited to specific questions about our software. This is why we offer a 30-day trial period. So you can download the software and try it out at no charge for 30 days, before you decide to purchase it.